- Never run the pump dry as this will damage the pump motor.
- Do not run the CIP kit in enclosed areas with carpeted or wooden flooring.
- Chemical spills may damage certain floors so it is best to operate either on concrete or outside.
- For PET tanks, do not run the CIP at temperatures exceeding 50 degrees Celsius.
- PET is a soft plastic and will deform at high temperatures.
- Use homebrew-grade cleaning chemicals and follow the dosage rates as instructed.
- For PET tanks, do not use caustic soda as this will degrade the PET material.
* Please note: to use this on the Fermentasaurus, the gen 3 upgrade (9136-UP) will need to be purchased separately. For the Fermzilla, the Fermenter King 60L lid (9555-1) is required with the alternate FZ 0-Ring Seal.