(Includes Conical Pro Coat & 3L Glycol)
Control your fermentation temperature accurately, every time!
Temperature control is one of the most crucial elements for producing a good quality beer. It needs to be regulated and stable throughout the whole fermentation process to ensure the yeast doesn’t get stressed and ferments correctly to get the right flavour profile.
With the ability to individually power and control the temperature of up to four Grainfather Conical Fermenters, each with their own fermenting schedules, the Grainfather Glycol Chiller is the perfect addition to ensure superior fermenting results.
With a sleek and compact design, that still accommodates our full array of features, the Glycol Chiller maintains the Grainfather’s principle of providing quality home brewing equipment, that deliver’s craft brewery like results, with a small footprint.
With the addition of the Glycol Chiller, your system is operating at the ultimate level and you are even able to cold crash and lager down to 4°C (39°F). The Glycol Chiller connects to a hidden cooling sleeve, located in between the two stainless steel walls of the Conical Fermenter. Your desired temperature is dialed into the digital temperature controller on the Conical Fermenter, the liquid then travels through this sleeve, cooling the stainless steel which in turn cools the beer in the fermenter. The cooling sleeve never comes into contact with the beer, is completely concealed and does not need cleaning or sanitising – a true innovation for a fermenter on this scale.
- Allows you to cold crash 23 L (6 US Gal) of wort to as low as 4-6ºC (39-43°F). Minimum temperature will vary based on external factors such as ambient room temperature, the number of fermenters connected and other environmental conditions.
- Cools and powers up to 4 Conical Fermenters at different temperatures and fermenting schedules.
- Includes bonus Conical Fermenter Coat and propylene glycol to get you efficient cooling for your fermenter right away.
Note: The instructions for the Glycol Chiller will be attached to the outside of the shipping box. It is important that you retain these, do not throw them away and read them carefully before use to ensure no damage occurs to the unit. If these for any reason are not included with your purchase, we highly recommend you download a new copy via the instructions tab on this page and read them carefully.
- Glycol Chiller
- Wall outlet power cord with plug
- 2 x cooling connection couplers
- 2 x 2 m (6.5 ft) insulated hose
- 1 x Glycol Funnel
- 1 x silicon tube for priming pump
- 1 x 3 L (3 US qt) propylene glycol
NOTE: When you receive your unit, you will need to fill it up with a propylene glycol mixture. Refer to the instructions provided with the Glycol Chiller for mixing, filling and pump priming information.
There is 24 month warranty for Glycol Chillers.