The Ss Glycol Chiller 1/5 HP, which will maintain lager temps and enable crash cooling for up to 3 vessels even in relatively high ambient temperatures. We designed the chiller to integrate seamlessly with our FTSs kits to provide a complete temperature control system.
Since each FTSs kit includes its own dedicated temperature controller, pump, and tubing, each vessel can be connected to the glycol chiller with its own independent loop. The parallel design of this setup offers the ability to ferment at ale temps in one vessel, and maintain precise serve or crash cooling temps in another vessel. The Glycol Chiller can also be paired with our line of Ss Brite Tanks to hold beer at serving temperatures. This system offers both flexibility and expandability for your home brewery.
- Attach up to 3 FTSs kits at one time
- Capable of crash cooling and lagering
Assuming one vessel is crash cooled at a time:
- Chills Up to 1x 1/2 bbl Chronical or Unitank
- Chills Up to 2x 14 gal Chronicals, Unitanks, or Brew Buckets
- Chills Up to 3x 7 gal Chronicals, Unitanks, and Brew Buckets