All Pricing listed on the Hoppy Days Brewing Supplies website are in Australian Dollars & include GST.
Grain Packaging Policy
All Grain / Hops orders will be packaged according to size & placed in a Sealed / Vacuum Seal bag to ensure it stays fresher for longer. This excludes 25kg bulk bags of grain which will be supplied in their original packaging.
For grain weights, our policy is:
- Up to 6.5kg can be vacuum sealed
- Under 25kg can be milled
- 25kg and over is UNMILLED ONLY
- Weights will not be subdivided. ie 8kg = 1x 8kg bag, not 8x 1kg bags
Minimum quantity for individual bagging is 250g.
Local Pickup / Order Processing
If you’ve selected “Local Pickup”, you will be notified via via email or phone call when your order is ready for collection. Please ensure your contact details are entered correctly at checkout to ensure we are able to reach you. Note that Direct Bank Deposits must clear before your order is processed. Providing us with a payment confirmation will expedite your order.
We offer an on-the-spot refilling service for carbon dioxide (CO2) gas in the following sizes:
- 1kg – $12
- 2.3kg – $27
- 2.6kg – $30
- 5kg – $50
- 6kg – $60
- 6.8kg – $68
- 10kg* – $100
* maximum refill size
** refill costs as listed above; all other sizes between 1kg and 10kg will be charged at a per kilogram rate, ie. 2kg = $24
For us to fill your CO2 Cylinder, it must comply with the following conditions.
The CO2 Cylinder must….
- … be EMPTY
- … have a clearly visible date stamp
- … be within 10 years from its most recent stamp date (MM/YY) – eg. “07/18”
- … have a capacity of at least 1kg – we do not fill smaller bottles
- … have a standard thread size
- … be clean and in good working condition
- … be free of any attachments (such as regulators or check valves)
- … be free of any contaminants or residue
- WE WILL NOT BORROW OR SWAP your cylinder; all refills are offered on-the-spot
- WE WILL NOT EMPTY any remaining gas from your bottle before filling. It is your responsibility to ensure the cylinder is empty on arrival
- WE WILL NOT SERVICE OR REPLACE your CO2 cylinder
- WE WILL NOT REFILL RENTAL CYLINDERS (BOC, Air Liquide, etc.)
- We are not responsible for any loss of CO2 gas from your cylinder
- We reserve the right to not refill your cylinder if it does not adhere to the criteria above
- We will offer refills AFTER 10am and BEFORE 4pm on weekdays, and between regular hours on Saturday
Freight / Courier Services
If you need your goods delivered to you, we offer a number of freight services dependent on your shipping address (postcode). Enter your shipping details at checkout to see what shipping options are available to you.
Our primary carriers are:
- FASTWAY COURIER (aka ARAMEX) – recommended
- AUSTRALIA POST
- AUSTRALIA POST EXPRESS (recommended for liquid yeast)
In the event that we can’t ship your goods using these services, we will use another parcel service. Please contact us if no shipping options are available for your address, and we will find an affordable shipping option for you.
We offer EFTPOS in store, cash in store, PayPal and direct bank transfer.
Direct Bank Deposit
Your order will be shipped when bank transfer funds are cleared alternatively forward a copy of payment transaction & we will ship goods ASAP.
Bank: Westpac Bank
Account Name: Hoppy Days Brewing Supplies
EFTPOS & Cash Payment
We accept both EFTPOS, AMEX, MASTERCARD, VISA and cash payments in store.
Paypal – 2% Processing applies.
Payment via Credit Card / PayPal account
– Paying by PayPal – select PayPal in the Checkout.
– PayPal Here payments accepted in store.
– Our PayPal account is – email@example.com
– PayPal accepts – Visa, Mastercard, Amex & Bankcard, either bay your PayPal account or with your credit card as a guest.
– What shows up on my Credit Card statement – HOPPYDAYBR
Credit Card Payment’s made via our Website are processed via Stripe payment gateway.
Hoppy Days Brewing Supplies will accept returns of product on the following.
- The product is faulty or it is not of merchantable quality, or
- The product is not fit for it’s intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description.
Hoppy Days Brewing Supplies does not refund for goods if you have changed your mind. We will, however, to our best ability exchange a product for an incorrect selection. Exchanges must be performed within 30 days of initial purchase and are at the discretion of Hoppy Days Brewing Supplies. Freight for incorrect product selection wil be at your expense.